Here is a social anxiety test will help you to determine if you are a victim of social anxiety. This disorder is more common than you may think. People all over the globe battle with this problem. It has been proven that 7-8% of the world’s population face this disorder. Answer the questions below to see if there is a possibility that you struggle with this issue.
1. Do you often find yourself getting depressed about life?
2. Do you use the internet as a crutch to communicate with people?
3. Do you often feel that other find you odd or different?
4. Is it difficult for you to make friends?
5. Is it difficult for you to make eye contact with others?
6. Do you get nervous when meeting new people?
7. Do you often find yourself avoiding social situations?
8. Do you avoid trying new things that involve new people?
9. Are you self-conscious while out in public places such as a restaurant?
10. Do you have a fear of saying or doing something to embarrass yourself in front of others?
If your answer was yes to all or most of the questions, then there is a high risk that you have this disorder. That does not mean that nothing can be done about it. If the proper steps are taken, this problem will no longer be an issue.
Social anxiety can strip value from a persons life and cause them to live a life less than they truly deserve. Bear in mind that you are not alone in your struggle. Many people were able to overcome their problem and so can you.
The rewards to be gained when you are able to overcome this issue are great. This problem can be solved if you are given the proper tools. If you are willing to take the steps to solving the problem then you are already on the path to overcoming social anxiety.
This social anxiety test was created for you to evaluate yourself and find out if you are a victim of this disorder.
Visit www.Social-Dynamix.com for your Free video training on how to overcome shyness and social anxiety.
Anthony St. Augustine suffered from shyness and social anxiety for most of his life. He was able to turn his life around and overcome his problem. He has developed a system and has helped thousands of people that are victims of shyness and social anxiety. His system is called Social-Dynamix. To find out more about Anthony St. Augustine visit his website at http://www.social-dynamix.com/blog/social-anxiety-test/ . He is currently offer free training to help anyone else who has this problem.